4.1 Our delivery service is any where is the UK
4.2 On acceptance by us of your Order Form we will advise you by e-mail confirmation of the intended delivery date. We will process Order Forms received on Sundays or Public Holidays the next working day. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays but in this case we will deliver the Product you request on the next working day or the previous Saturday.
4.3 Anomalies in your submitted personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so before placing your order, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
4.4 Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery will be on the requested delivery date you acknowledge that in very occasional circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible. In such circumstances you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall make alternative arrangements. In these circumstances we will deliver on the next available day. To give an example 1) if the person is not in, no near neighbours are found and it is unsafe to leave. 2) It is a house name , or an out of the way address and we are unable to find it. Please give as much information when making your order of the receiver ie Surname, contact telephone number, and near landmarks.
4.5 In case of delivery to certain locations where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient. Please be advised that we are unable to deliver wines, and plants to Funeral Directors, Hospitals, airports or ships.
4.6 Please note that we are only responsible for delivering against signature to the address you quote (or an imminent neighbour if no one is at home) we regret that where goods have been correctly delivered we can not accept responsibility if the intended recipient has moved, or lives elsewhere, and the actual received refuses or fails to return item(s).
4.7 Where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery they will either deliver to a neighbour or leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact.
4.8 It is possible to select a preferred delivery time within the order process in the Delivery Notes field. This option should be used only for orders requesting delivery to funerals or funeral parlours. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure your order is delivered prior to the time selected, no guarantee for delivery by the time specified can be given. To assist us in meeting your preference, please ensure your order is placed at least one working day prior to the preferred delivery time
4.9 In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form.
4.10 When placing your order you are able to specify further delivery information using the 'Delivery Notes' field provided. This is intended to provide further guidance to the party delivering your order which isn't included within your address information, for example to specify floor number, or hospital ward. We reserve the right to not action any delivery requests specified in this field which we deem unacceptable and will use other elements of address information provided elsewhere on the order form to fulfill your order. We will not leave any items at risk.
4.11 Neither we, nor any courier or postal service that we use shall be liable for any failure to perform, where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control including but not limited to any fire, flood, explosion, accident, adverse weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, government act, act of war, terrorism, act of God, or from any industrial dispute or strike whatsoever
4.12 We alway make every effort to deliver all items to the address , in the event of a non delivery ie where the product has not been signed for and not received for what ever reason or we have been unable to deliver either through lack of stock, driver error or circumstances beyond our control , we will refund you in full, but no compensation will be due for any loss of enjoyment or upset caused.
4.13 On peak times of year ie Christmas and Mother's Day if may be necessary to deliver the bouquet the day before, this is due to the sheer work load of the driver at Peak times. We will always endevour to inform you of this fact but sometimes this is not always posssible
4.13.2 Our delivery times are in general from 9am-5pm(except funerals which have speific times) however sometime they can be delivered outside of these hours due to demand.
4.13.5 We do not deliver on Sunday or Bank Holidays, if we receive an order for these days, it will be delivered on the previous working day.
4.13.7 Where the system allows you to make a same day order after our cut off time, we will do our best to execute the order same day however we reserve the right to fufil your order on the following day
4.14 Where a product is selected from our 'Value'(under £25) range or items marked 'Next day', these products are dispatched from our Head Office on a next day basis, these products are subject to the follow conditions:
1) Items are available for delivery on Tuesday to Friday, if you select Saturday or Monday as the delivery date we reserve the right to deliver the product either on the Friday or the Tuesday OR dispatch a product to the equal value from our local florist shop or cancel the order if you so wish and refund you less a handling fee of £2.00
2) Items ordered between 4 & 5pm will be endevoured to be dispatched for the next day but this is dependant on what time the courier arrives to collect. In the event that he has already collected, the item will be dispatched the following day for delivery the following day.
2a) Please note that items ordered within 30 minutes of cut off may be dispatched the following day due to the delay in the order being received.
3) Items ordered after 5pm will be dispatched the following day for delivery on the day after or the product will be dispatched from our local florist shop with a product to an equal value.
4) Items dispatched come from our Head Office, once dispatched they are unable to be cancelled.
5) Items are dispatched on a Next day service whilst most items arrive next day, it is not 100% guaranteed , so if due to reasons beyond our control ie fire, flood, explosion, accident, adverse weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, government act, act of war, terrorism, act of God, or from any industrial dispute or strike the item will be delivered on the next working day.
6)Once the items are dispatched, the address can not be changed, if you have provided the wrong address it will be impossible to change the address as we use a third party carrier. Items ordered with the wrong address will not be able to be refunded as if the delivery is refused then it will go back to the Carrier depot and we are not advised of this until later.
6.1) Please note for courier items that the the date given is the expected date, and not the guaranteed. Please see https://www.lillianroseflowers.co.uk/delivery-notes-page.htm
7) If you believe that any of the points 1-6 could affect your order ie it is critical that an item arrives on a specific day, please do not order from our value selection as once dispatched will not be able to be cancelled, please order from our Same Day Florist Shop sections which make up 95 % of the products on our site.
4.15 Our delivery charge is 7.99 but reduced to 6.99 if ordered online. We also reserve the right to offer a free delivery on value items.